The MEDICAL ASSISTANT performs miscellaneous delegated duties under the supervision of the Supervisor and/or Physician; assists in examination and treatment of patients. Interviews patients; measures vital signs such as pulse rate; temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information on patients chart or EMR.
The Medical Assistant is highly visible in their interactions with patients and must therefore project a positive image at all times including: smiling, greeting patients with enthusiasm, and maintaining an upbeat positive attitude in all interactions with patients and coworkers.
- Formal training which will probably be indicated by a graduation certificate from an accredited Medical Assistant program;
- CPR Certification
- Centricity proficiency preferred
- Medical coding proficiency is a plus
- Willingness to assign high priority to patient comfort and satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work compatibly with physicians, coworkers, and employees in other departments.
- 2 years experience
- Cardiology Experience preferred
Send email/cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Phone: 314-741-0911 #4013