Cardiovascular Sonographer performs Echocardiography and Vascular exams that aid physicians in diagnosis of cardiac and vascular disorders. These non-invasive studies include Adult Echocardiography, Stress echos, Upper and Lower extremity Arterial Doppler, Carotid Doppler, and Upper and Lower Venous Doppler. The Cardiovascular Sonographer plays an integral role in the diagnostic process by performing exams that are safe for the patient; acquiring all the images and measurements that are necessary for proper diagnosis; and create preliminary reports for physicians.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic computer skills; ability to use Microsoft Word, e-mail, and spreadsheets.
- ARDMS in Adult Echocardiography and Vascular or registry eligible required.
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge and scanning expertise of all echocardiographic and vascular examinations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Adult Echo and Vascular
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who is capable of working well with others with-in the team environment.
- Possess a positive attitude and outlook
- Organized and possess time management skills.
- BCLS Certification (current).
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma.
- Able to lift 50 – 75 lbs
- 2 years of scanning experience and/ or graduate from an accredited Ultrasound school and registry within one year of employment.
- Basic computer skills.
Send email/cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Phone: 314-741-0911 #4013