Day, Evening and Nights
Cardiac Technicians are responsible for the continuous monitoring of cardiac rhythms for patients being monitored. Technicians provide accurate verification, interpretation and analysis, and prompt notification of any significant events or abnormalities in cardiac rhythms that meet specific criteria set forth by the physician and/or the department’s standard protocol. Cardiac Monitor Technician’s will have direct contact with the patients, physicians, and customer account staff, and is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of patient reports being sent to the physician.
- Proficient in the identification of arrhythmias.
- Receive Cardiac Event Monitor calls from patients and clients.
- Measure and interpret Cardiac Event Monitor (CEM) recordings
- Identify CEM reports that meet protocol specific verbal alert criteria.
- Add new patients to CEM database.
- Receive incoming ABPM calls, process reports and distribute them according to protocol.
- Scan, analyze and process Holter Data, with cassette, flashcard, or Data Exchange.
Skills and Education Required
- 1 year experience in arrhythmia recognition, Certification eligible
- Drive to provide excellent Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Work well in fast paced environment
- 1+ years ECG monitoring experience preferred
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred, highly desirable
- ECG monitoring/interpretation certification (CCT, EMT, CMT) preferred
- High school diploma required
- Associate degree in nursing or Licensed Practical Nurse desired, but not required
Send email/cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer